We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us here at Parker Dental Care are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We will ask you to notify us upon your arrival via text or phone call while you wait in your car until we are ready to call you in.
- We will take your temperature before you enter the office and ask you to wear your face mask.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, coffee, children’s toys and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered few options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We will require confirmation of all appointments by you responding to our text message or phone call. Unconfirmed appointments will be offered to another patient in need.
- Our office has implemented protocol such as paperless check in, increased frequency of surface disinfecting, pre-screening questions upon arrival, plexi-glass shields between staff and patient interactions and the use of thermal scanners upon arriving to the office for staff and patients. Our office will use the Molekule Air Purifier in each treatment and waiting room. To reduce aerosol mist during dental procedures and hygiene procedures the use of Purevac HVE Evacuation System and ADS Extraoral Dental Suction System will be utilized.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, every patient and staff safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (559) 674-5428 or visit our website at parkerdentalcare.info.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
David E. Parker, DDS and Team
Refer to our COVID-19 link on the menu screen for more information on what we are implementing in our office.
When you want dental care, you need to turn to a dentist who listens and responds; an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs; a friendly dentist who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health.
Dr. Parker meets all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve.
Looking for dental implants, crowns, bridges, teeth whitening, cosmetic or general dentistry? We believe in patient education because well informed patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health and well being. Dr. Parker uses the finest material and laboratories to ensure the quality, value and longevity of your dental work. Your smile will last a lifetime.
At Parker Dental Care, our priority is to ensure that our patients have the most comfortable experience possible and it's a commitment that begins when you walk in the door and extends long after you leave our office. Now there's an advancement that allows you to return to normal sensation and function in about half the time from local anesthesia.
Talk, smile and drink normally after your dental treatment so that you can return to work, school or attend that important meeting.
We provide personalized and comfortable dental treatment with new technology and old fashioned patient care.
9 AM - 5:30 PM Monday
9 AM - 5:30 PM Tuesday
8 AM - 4:30 PM Wednesday
7 AM - 12:30 PM Thursday
Closed - Friday/Saturday/Sunday
Parker Dental Care
118 North A Street Madera, CA 93638 | (559) 674-5428